Produced from soft wood chips and saw dust, wood pellets are eco-friendly, economical and simply convenient biofuels, perfect for private surface heating or industrial energy production.
Main advantages include:
- Eco-friendly – wood pellets do not contribute to the concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere;
- Produced from renewable materials such as wood chips and saw dust, so it never goes out of stock;
- Cost-effective – if compared to fossil fuel or gas, pellets can save you about half of your fuel expenses;
- High caloric value – with low levels of moisture, all of their mass converts into heat;
- Low dust and ash content;
Domopellets, Power pellets and Premium wood pellets we offer are stable in their exceptional quality, permanently available and sold for a reasonable price.
If you would like to know more, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com to receive a proposal that best fits your needs.